MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Metal Gear?!

All of it was relatively funny. Some a bit crude but hell its a crudeness that if people can get over its still funny.

The Lemon Thief: Ep 1 The Lemon Thief: Ep 1

Sex with lemons =D

Yeah, it wasn't too bad. I mean at least it shows you can lip sync. Plus, the humor was there. But you should probably get some voice actors, because I hate Microsoft Sam. Oh, the extra 1 in violence was because you had angry music in it ='(

Cursor Wars 1 Cursor Wars 1

Eh, next time be original,still pretty good though

Well yeah as the last guy said although in a nicer way its sort of a rip of of Animator Vs. Animation and trust me quite a bit of people will bash you about that, but I'm going to put that aside. I though it was pretty good a bit short but still neat to watch. Animation was smooth. Not much to say considering it was short. I wouldn't call it blammable. Hope it goes through.

Life Cycle of a Stick Guy Life Cycle of a Stick Guy

It was cute >.>

Not sure if you meant it to be that was but it was cute >.>

Simple and Clean Collab Simple and Clean Collab

Seriously this could have been really good.

But SOME of graphics are nice theres no doubt about it and its cool that you let some never heard animators the thing that really got on my nervers was the face that 80% of the ANIMATIONS involed a nicely done character with a shitty lip sync and they didn't even move unless you count tweening left and right animation. Now lets put it this way when you have good animators and put bad animators some will make you look bad 3/5.

AD: Whats on TV AD: Whats on TV

Meh, it was ok.

I love the im black song man thats what turned me away to voting a 1 or 2 but the girl character looked very squished and that didn't appeal to me at all but thats just me. The sound was ok but the endings weren't very good and the 1st ending was annoying the rainbow ending was a cheap excuse for a ending. Also fry looked like a homosexual w/ that dance Thank god for that "Im black song" man 4/5

Kolohe responds:

I'm glad you thought it had some redeming qualities. Yeah, the leeroy jenkins thing is sort of played out, but I still laugh when I watch that vid.

Thanks for the review!

War Of The Worlds :Jersey War Of The Worlds :Jersey

Awesome job man...

that was so funny.LOL where did you find the picture of the ship thing i've been looking for it for sooo long.

Super-Blackball responds:

i just drew it from memory i cudnt find a tripod pic on net anywhere either

PSM: Blam Police PSM: Blam Police

BLAM ^^

Ha, this movie pwns. I love when the kid makes the movie and hes all like this is my best creation also nice creativity w/ the blam bullets.

Unoriginal Dying Unoriginal Dying

Ha, nicely done.

Wow, even if that was a stick movie it was a good one. The animation was very smooth. Well done.

Resident Evil: OMFG!!1 Resident Evil: OMFG!!1

Wasn't Great wasn't Bad.

Well i have to say that you did use quite a bit of family guy stuff in there. Wonder if anyone else noticed that well anyway the Graphics weren't to bad but then again i can't say much about that because i havn't made a flash yet. Your Voice acting wasn't too bad but you should have had a voice actor for Jill because you used a text to voice thing but its good you only gave her like 1-2 lines. Your humor wasn't too bad from the beggining but the Scooby Doo shit was REALLY lame no offence. but i did get 1 or 2 good laughs so i guess that count for something. But Overall i gave you a 3/5